Anne Phung Nguyen

Hello, my name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my incredible fianc JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. My followers are mostly on my Instagram account @annephung. This is where I share my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. It was 1990 that my family moved to America. In the age of one quarter I was able to join my parents. Knowing I had an opportunity to have a brighter future, I aimed to make them proud and had tunnel vision for success. My plan of life was for me to attend university, find work in a corporate, marry and buy the house. It was my idea of what success looked like. But the reality of life changed my ideas. In 2013 I found myself looking forward to going back to work. job. The money and the status didn't bring me happinessIt was that I was throwing my time and energy for a paycheck but I knew that I was destined for something more. I possessed a love of exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others as I navigated towards this new path in life I found my calling in personal training. My business started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success this year, 2021. There are few Asian women in the industry. To lead in my industry and to offer quality coaching, to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life by creating a healthy lifestyle to meet their needs and objectives. In addition, I wish for everyone to be able to pursue their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for throughout their lives. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mother was the biggest hit to my personal life. She won her eight-year battle with the disease. Now she's resting on Heaven and I'll keep her in my heart. It is possible to learn from life, even though we may not be able to recognize it right now. The loss of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I believe she gave me a second chance in life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to start her new journey. I was given a second chance at living a happy and fulfilled life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious I truly feel that I live my life now and not merely existing like the person I was back in my previous. My story is made available to you so that I can be able to share my stories and words. This will help you feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to achieving anything you want to. Therapy is vital as is regular. Health is the greatest wealth. Since death is the only thing that we can have, I hope you enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Out Your Wedding Gown Fitting and Why is Bitcoin Compared to Ham Radio?

sofia-Richie